Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Resin Lizards from Impact! Miniatures

I got a package of Blood Bowl goodies in the mail today from Impact! Miniatures. When I was putting my order in, I couldn't resist taking a chance on the new plastic resin team sets that they've recently made available. You can now get complete team sets suitable for Blood Bowl and Elfball from them for only $35. Right now, they only have the Scotlings and the Sarcos teams available in resin, but they have plans to make more of their offerings available in this material down the line. The set I have is the Sarcos Team #2 which includes 17 figures: 1 Leviathan, 8 Crocs (2 x 4 poses) and 8 Baby Cros (2 x 4 poses). I just wanted to post a few quick snaps of the figures straight from the box here at my desk. You can see that there is quite a bit of flash hanging on to some of the extremities. But, the detail looks sharp and the flash should clean up easily. The quality of the resin seems very good and I believe the casting is being done by Troll Forged from what I've gathered from following Impact! on Twitter.

Crocs (Saurus)
Baby Crocs (Skinks)
Levithan (Kroxigor)

No comments:

Post a Comment