Friday, December 6, 2013

Beantown Barking Spiders: Trolls

My league's Blood Bowl season for the Dungeonbowl championship officially starts tomorrow and I have been trying to convert and paint my goblin team for the opening event. Alas, I am only about half way through painting the team and it is going to pain me not to be playing with a completely painted team. Although they will not be fully painted at the season opener, I did get a few of the important figures on the team done, namely the two trolls. The models for these trolls are the Reaper Miniatures cave troll in the Bonesium plastic which set me back a measly 4 or 5 dollars for the pair of them. To help set them apart, and without having to get into any heavy conversion work, I painted them different purple tones, one more towards the blue spectrum and the other towards red. I also added a goblin to the raised hand of troll #1 so that it looks like he's getting ready to toss the little fella! On the goblin, you can see the team colors, purple and yellow, that I picked out for the Barking Spiders.





No comments:

Post a Comment